PayPal Flat 50% Cashback Offer [Only for New User]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per user.
- You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
- Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher.
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
- The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported.
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- PayPal flat 50% cashback offer valid from 25/02/2019 to 31/03/2019.
- PayPal flat 50% cashback offer only for new PayPal user. Maximum cashback Rs.100/- per transaction.
- PayPal cashback will credit within 5 days if the above mentioned all Terms & Conditions satisfy.
- If you maintain the above all terms & conditions, still cashback not credited in your PayPal account after 5 days. Then directly contact with PayPal Customer Care number: 18004199833.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- If you want to Prepaid Mobile Recharge/Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment/DTH Recharge/Data Card Recharge/GAS Bill Payment/Insurance Premium Payment/Electricity Bill Payment/Landline Bill Payment/Water Bill Payment/Broadband Bill Payment/Purchase any brand Gift Voucher/PAN Service Agent, then register www.aiodweb.com account. If you already account, then login your account to use the above services. After that go to AIODWEB CASH option and Add Money as per your choice and choose PayPal as payment method to get flat 50% cashback offer.
- If you want to purchase product, then choose any product as per your choice. On the payment page, select PayPal as payment method and complete your payment to get flat 50% cashback offer.